West Lake Dragon Well:
1.Meijiawu（梅家坞）Cultivar 43, harvested on 18th March: USD820/KG
2.Shi Feng（狮峰）Qunti Cultivar(Native Mixed Cultivar), harvested on 21th March: USD1000/KG
3.Dongshan（东山）harvested on 10th March： USD540/KG
4. hengqianshan（恒乾山）harvested on 16th March: USD 320/KG
Fuxi Huangshan Mao Feng
5. Fuxi- the best producing area of Huangshan Maofeng（富溪）harvested on 1th April: USD190/KG
Keemun Aromatic Snail Tea
6. Qimen harvested on 28th March: USD220/KG
Keemun Golden Needle Tea
7. Qimen harvested on 28th March: USD220/KG
1. All the above teas are in very limited quantities especially Shifeng and Meijiawu Dragon Well. So if you need, pls pay to our PAYPAL account: firstname.lastname@example.org (The amount equals to the price*the quantity, the minimum order quantity is combined 1000grams, 100grams per kind) asap. According to our company's new policy, we won't reserve teas for anyone if prepayment isn't made. ViconyTeas is a Chinese tea supplier & wholesaler so we are sorry to say we don't accept orders from personal consumers.
2. As all the above teas are in very limited quantities, no samples would be provided. Pls don't send sample request to us. We recommend you purchase small amount if you aren't familiar with them. For tea dealers, we suggest you do in a prudent way as the teas are very expensive and have a small target market.
3. We will ship within 4-8 days after we get your payment by EMS Express of China Post. It is expected to arrive in 7 days after the shipment. The courier fee will be covered by ourselves and won't be charged additionally on you. If the tea is sold out, we would refund your payment via PAYPAL.
4. The teas are by default to be packed in 50grams aluminium foil bags.
5. You can send email to email@example.com to contact us.